About 60 Plus
Who We Are
Founded in 1992, the 60 Plus Association is a non-partisan seniors advocacy group with a free enterprise, less government, less taxes approach to seniors issues. 60 Plus has set ending the federal estate tax and saving Social Security for the young as its top priorities. 60 Plus is often viewed as the conservative alternative to the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP).
To learn more about our organization or share your views on our issues, contact us.
- Visit 60 Plus’ YouTube Channel for videos, speeches, ads, and more.
- Additional YouTube videos related to 60 Plus.
- 60 Plus op-eds.
- Vital speeches by 60 Plus leadership.
- 60 Plus projects.
- Read our past email and print newsletters.
- Visit 60 Plus’ FlickR page to view our photo albums.
- The 60 Plus Death and Taxes Poem
More About Us
Click here to read more about 60 Plus’ activities and history.